Sensational Home - Seal Rocks / Myall Lakes Area
Nestled down a quiet country lane in the Seal Rocks / Myall Lakes Area and set amongst lush gardens, ponds and open forest, is this secluded, private small acreage with beautiful 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom home.
Formal entry, large modern open plan kitchen, dining and lounge areas with cool tiled floors throughout and internal laundry, plus sensational, cooling In-Ground Pool completes the picture.
· Over 50,000 litres of water storage.
· Flat land = 1-degree & 2-degree slopes (no flooding).
· 5kw solar panels.
· Pool powered by solar.
· Steel frame house.
· Spotted Gum floors in bedrooms.
· Hardwood decks and posts.
· Fully insulated – under floor, walls, including interior walls.
· Toughened glass windows.
· Reverse cycle air conditioning.
· 3-car garage + workshop + art studio.
· In excess of 120 species of native birds.
· Native animals, including wallabies, kangaroos, echidna, phascogales,
antechinus, sugar gliders, feather-tail gliders, possums.
· Many species of frogs, including Dwarf Green Tree Frog.
· Fruit trees: lemons, blood orange, plums, peaches, passion fruit, tree tomatoes,
· Classed as open forest. Tree species include: angophora, mahoganies, black
butt, wattle, stringy bark, melaleuca.
Enjoy peace and privacy and in this stunning lush secluded setting with Myall Lakes, Seal Rocks and Surf Beaches all close by, plus the bright lights of Sydney’s ‘Northside’ are just 3 hours’ drive away and ‘Downtown’ Newcastle under 2 hours’ drive, making it all within easy reach.
Inspections strictly by prior appointment.
If you love the combination of the Bush, Lakes and Oceans, then download your free brochure now and call David Shaw on 02 6554 0188 to arrange your private viewing.
Forster Pacific Real Estate, Pacific Palms – Boutique Coastal Property Specialists.
***Stock & Station Agents***Property Managers***Auctioneers***Real Estate Agents***